Covenant Kodi addon is the LATEST generation of Exodus, which is/was by far one of the best third party addons for kodi. With TVaddons forced to close we now have this new addition from the Colossus repo.
I would use the below addon as Exodus / Covenant replacements as they are Covenant / Exodus clones but are better supported :
Legacy Kodi Addon
All are great Exodus / Covenant Alternatives.
ALSO TRY THE ADDONS BELOW WHICH ARE EXODUS AND COVENANT FORKS!!:
NOTE: If using any other repos to install this DELETE addon and repo and use it via the instructions below!
CURRENT VERSION: v1.1.30
Covenant is officially supported by former developers associated with lambda, the original creator of the addon. It is the official fork of Exodus and is one of the Great new additions on the Colossus Repo! With covenant There is a new version of Exodus in town (you can still keep Exodus)
Exodus may not be getting any updates in future as this is now the supported addon, it is your choice if you keep both addons installed as Exodus still works great!
To install Covenant:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type xvbmc & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select xvbmc
- Select repository.xvbmc-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Covenant (or any other addon you like)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Covenant is now installed and ready to use
Covenant is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Covenant from your home screen.