That Broke Mallu is a Live TV addon which is currently working well for kodi users.
This great IPTV addon has sections for Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids, Religious, Movies, Documentary, Foreign Channels and more.
A must have kodi addon for Live TV fans!
How to Install That Broke Mallu Kodi Add-on:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://t2k.dynu.net/Repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type T2K & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select T2K
- Select repository.T2k-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select T2K Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select That Broke Mallu Kodi Add-on (or anything else from the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- That Broke Mallu kodi addon is now installed and ready to use
That Broke Mallu kodi addon is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > That Broke Mallu from your home screen.
If you have ‘no stream’ errors then try this http://www.yourkodi.com/fix-no-stream-available-kodi-fix-addons/
For Exodus Alternative addons check here http://www.yourkodi.com/exodus-update-thread/
For Amazon Fire Stick Slow & Freezing issues FIX check this link http://www.yourkodi.com/amazon-fire-stick-slow-freezing-buffering-fix/
For the Current TOP 10 MUST HAVE ADDONS click here http://www.yourkodi.com/top-10-best-working-kodi-addons/
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast. Secure and works great with Kodi Streaming also bypasses GEO locked kodi addons and gives you much more freedom and internet security when using Kodi addons.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.