Placenta addon for kodi is ideal For those unable to install or having a problem with Covenant , Despite the strange name choice this is an Exodus / Covenant / Poseidon fork which is constantly updated for now.
This addon is a new fork of the popular addons such as Covenant and Exodus.
As with covenant & exodus for kodi Placenta is a great additon which also works well on amazon firesticks as well as other devices as it has multiple links options.
Placenta is always being updated with the latest stream sources, it is a new Must Have addon for you!
Lets hope this addon stays live and is another welcome addition to Kodi 3rd party addons!!
How To Install Placenta Addon Kodi 17-17.6 Krypton:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type Blamo & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Select repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Blamo Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Placenta Add-on (or anything else from the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Placenta is now installed and ready to use
Placenta is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Placenta from your home screen.
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast, secure and works great with Kodi Streaming. Benefits also include no logs and no capping/throttling of your connection.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.