Yeti kodi addon is a new addon from the ZT Repo which now has a new repository address.
Yeti kodi addon is a great covenant fork which has a similar theme to exodus and covenant.
Features also include Trakt movies and Trakt TV support.
A great addon from a very talented team.
How to Install Yeti Kodi Add-on:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: https://repozip.installer2.appboxes.co/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type zerot & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select zerot
- Select repository.zt-5.5.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select ZT Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Yeti Kodi Add-on (or anything else from the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Yeti is now installed and ready to use
Yeti is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Yeti from your home screen.
If you have ‘no stream’ errors then try this http://www.yourkodi.com/fix-no-stream-available-kodi-fix-addons/
For Exodus Alternative addons check here http://www.yourkodi.com/exodus-update-thread/
For Amazon Fire Stick Slow & Freezing issues FIX check this link http://www.yourkodi.com/amazon-fire-stick-slow-freezing-buffering-fix/
For the Current TOP 10 MUST HAVE ADDONS click here http://www.yourkodi.com/top-10-best-working-kodi-addons/
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast. Secure and works great with Kodi Streaming also bypasses GEO locked kodi addons and gives you much more freedom and internet security when using Kodi addons.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.