Yoda kodi addon is a new Kodi Addon from Supremacy Repository which is yet another fork of popular addon kodi and Exodus!
It has new code and the links work great, it is a Exodus/Covenant fork but from a highly talented and known team.
Most links have been tested and work great.
Trakt support is included in the Tools Menu.
To install Yoda Addon for Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type supremacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select supremacy
- Select repository.video.supremacy-x.x (x.x = whatever the current number is)
- Select repository.video.supremacy-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Supremacy Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Yoda (or anything else you prefer in the list)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Yoda Kodi Addon is now installed and ready to use
Yoda Addon is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Yoda from your home screen.
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast. Secure and works great , benefits also include no logs and no capping/throttling of your connection.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.