When you first get a Kodi box you MUST do step 1 before posting any problems with your addon’s
Step 1) Once you have connected your kodi device to the internet (check that the time is correct and you have internet connection
IMPORTANT STEP: Open KODI BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS ANY ADDON, LEAVE ON KODI SCREEN FOR 10 MINS AND ALLOW THE ADDONS TO UPDATE!!
It is also advisable to disable some settings in your router (not a lot of people do this and some users suffer no stream available errors)
I have listed the most common internet providers and how you can turn off the internet security within your router.
This is not that difficult and will resolve most NO STREAM AVAILABLE issues, especially in the UK.
You will need to disable your Smart Setup. Please click here to see how. Please also note that the Smart Setup is a different setting to your Parental Control, therefore turning off parental control will not have an effect on your droid box function.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Enter the admin password. …
- Click on Continue to Advanced Settings.
- Click on Home Network and then Smart Setup.
- Click the appropriate radio button to turn Smart Setup on or off and then click Apply.
If you have Sky internet you will need to disable your Sky Shield.
Although we don’t recommend it, you can switch Sky Broadband Shield off at any time.
However, we recommend changing the setting to age rating 18, which allows you access to sites suitable for adults while still being protected from malware-infected or phishing websites.
- Sign in to broadbandshield.sky.com with your Sky iD. If you’ve forgotten yours, you can retrieve your details or reset your password.
- Scroll down the page and select Switch off.
When you switch Sky Broadband Shield off, it may take around 15 minutes to be able view previously blocked websites.