Oculus is a new great addon which is constantly updated with the latest stream sources for movies and TV shows.
This is one of the best new Kodi add-ons available for movies and TV shows right now. Hopefully it stays and becomes one of the great addons for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY as you see it: http://tmbkodi.com/repo (check the spelling) and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type tmbrepo & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select tmbrepo
- Select repository.tmb-1.0.xx.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Trademark Repository (TMB)
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Oculus
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Oculus is now installed and ready to use
Oculus is now installed. The add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Oculus from your home screen.
Protect your privacy, all Kodi users should always connect to a VPN. I recommend IPVanish it is fast, secure and works great with Kodi Streaming. Benefits also include no logs and no capping/throttling of your connection.
They also have a 7-day money-back guarantee if you do not like it.